Did You Know?
• Bounty helps you clean messes with less. Each sheet of Bounty is 2X more absorbent vs. the leading bargain brand. In fact, each roll can last up to 50% longer than the leading ordinary brand.
• Bounty Select-A-Size lets you choose a smaller size for smaller messes so you can reduce waste.
• If one in 100 U.S. households switched from Bounty Large Roll to Bounty Huge Roll, it would result in 18.4 million fewer cores, a reduction of 34,400 gallons of diesel fuel and over 53,700 lbs. less film in landfills.
• Used Bounty power towels are suitable for municipal or home compost systems. Avoid composting towels contaminated with strong cleaning products, grease and oil or animal product, such as milk or cheese.
• 100% of Bounty products are made in North America, directly supporting thousands of employees and their families.
• In 2014, we donated more than $600,000 of Bounty products to communities in need.
Does Your Paper Come From Healthy Forests?
• 100% of the pulp used to make our paper is from responsibly managed forests. When possible, we prefer FSC-certified materials. Responsible management is one of the best ways to save the world's forests. We bring this to life through our partnership with the Rainforest Alliance and other organizations.
• For every tree we use, at least one is re-grown.
• We do not participate in any deforestation practices.
• We use sustainably-sourced, fast-growing fibers, such as those from Eucalyptus trees, for our paper products.
• You can learn more about how P&G is working to keep forests healthy here.
Help Us Recycle More
• More than 95% of Bounty inner cores and paperboard packaging are made from recycled fiber and 84% are made from post-consumer recycled content.
• All of Bounty’s inner cores are recyclable with your paper recycling and most of the outer plastic is recyclable. Check with your municipality for specific regulations on plastic recycling.
We work with many leading environmental nonprofits and groups to bring you our most sustainably superior product possible.